US Floors Castle Combe Grande Wide-Plank
Extreme wide-plank engineered rustic hardwood flooring
US Floors Castle Combe Grande, top-of-the-line rustic hardwood flooring features include:
- super-wide, super-long engineered hardwood flooring
- non-toxic and sustainable.
- made of extra thick white oak (13/16") with an extra thick wear layer
- finished with natural oil in a variety of aging techniques to give a truly authentic vintage look and feel.
- Each flooring is different in grain, texture and color including: hand-scraped, wire-brushed, deep-fissured and large knots, all with a unique patina that accentuates the natural character of the wood. You need to order samples to appreciate the differences of each style.
- Each plank is 10.25" wide x 110" long and 13/16" thick with an approximate 1/4" wear layer that can be sanded 2-3 times.
- All of the Castle Combe floors are 100% FSC certified which means they're sustainably harvested in accordance with the strict rules of FSC.
- They are also engineered with no added urea formaldehyde, and are third party certified by GreenGuard and have earned the highest Gold certification.
- US Floors' zero VOC Natural-E Natural Oil Finish permeates the European Oak grain, enhancing the natural beauty of the wood.